Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Opportunity

This time, the entry might sounds like I'm repeating what I used to blog few month ago. There's a reason why I'm repeating.

Let's recall what's going on recently especially in Singapore itself.

Recently there's an increase in
• bus and MRT fare (1st October 2008 if I recalled correctly)
• food price
• inflation rate
• oil price and etc.

The most recently happen in September was a few banks and financial institution had gone bust. Markets are not doing good as it is so volatile. You might be wondering why I'm highlighting all these to you.

The reasons are simple. There are only 2 reasons
1. We need to start worrying our future due to increase of price everywhere
2. It's an opportunity for us to start a business due to retrenchment which will occur anytime and anywhere

So guys, don’t procrastinate anymore. Do something now and I mean NOW! You might be at a losing end. Check out the link below. It will be useful for you.

AsianHomeBiz

No comments: